Moving out

Before you move out, you must have a moving inspection.

You are welcome to arrange a time for the inspection with the contact person mentioned in the letter confirming the termination. During the inspection, you will determine how the tenancy is to be handed over when you move out and the extent of the renovation work.

The tenancy must be refurbished in accordance with the terms of the tenancy agreement.

Contact us

Phone: (+45) 70 30 20 20


Send us an e-mail

Read the business lease act

You can find the business lease act on

Read more


Find and sign our forms digitally.

Go to E-service