Sustainability at DEAS
Assets under management must be energy-efficient, healthy, and safe, thus creating a living environment where both residents, other users, and the local community feel comfortable and flourish.
We have chosen three strategic focus areas where we believe we can do the most good while also aligning with five of the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Focus area 1: We have resources in focus
We want to inspire customers and tenants towards more resource-conscious and eco- and climate-friendly behaviour and actively make a difference ourselves.
- We aim to do this in part by working with our customers to achieve their sustainability goals.
- We will require our suppliers, partners and employees to increase sustainable solutions and reduce resource usage and waste.
- And we will guide our customers and tenants towards more eco-conscious behaviour and contribute to waste and recycling solutions.
Focus area 2: We prioritise the good life
DEAS aims to support good living and contribute to a safe, secure and healthy environment in the homes, businesses and workplaces we are responsible for.
- We will do this by focusing on a safe and healthy environment in and around the properties.
- We aim to inspire our customers and tenants to create homes and workplaces with good lighting, sound and air conditions.
- And we will guide our customers and tenants in designing outdoor areas that support physical and mental health and well-being.
Focus area 3: We are an active social player
DEAS aims to contribute to a sustainable transformation of society and engage with the local community.
- We will therefore contribute our insights, knowledge and experience in research and partnerships that promote sustainable property management.
- And we will work with our customers to stimulate local businesses and associations, so that we contribute to the local community and cohesion.
2021 CSR Report: Focus on sustainable fund, asset, and property management
We want to promote sustainability as a long-lasting and permanent element in the individual property as well as in a national and global context.
Our CSR statement gives an overview of our key performances in 2021 along with ESG key figures for environmental and social sustainability as well as governance.