Facts about DEAS
DEAS is one of Denmark's leading property management companies. We manage residential and commercial properties as well as shopping centres. DEAS manages more than 2,400 properties and 78,000 leases in Denmark.
Our main activity is property management, facility services, asset management, public-private partnership (PPP) and brokering.
Our focus is on the following segments:
- Investment property: commercial buildings, shopping centres and private residential rental properties.
- Housing cooperatives and homeowners' associations.
Read more at our profile as well as the descriptions of services toward investment properties. Or watch the short film about DEAS - enhancing your way of life.
DEAS group consists, among other things, of the:
- 50%-owned affiliated company (PPS) OPS Frederikshavn Byskole Ltd
- 50%-owned affiliated company (PPP) Driftsselskabet OPP Vejle Ltd
- 50%-owned affiliated company (PPS) OPS Skovbakkeskolen Ltd
- 50%-owned affiliated company (PPS) OPS Østerbro Skøjtehal Ltd
- 50%-owned affiliated company (PPP) OPP Slagelse Sygehus Ltd.
- 100%-owned affiliated company (PPP) OPP Svendborg Ltd
as well as DEAS Asset Management A/S (CVR 35 48 57 75).
DEAS A/S is a wholly owned subsidiary of DEAS Holding A/S, which is owned by Montagu Private Equity.
Group structure for DEAS Holding A/S (pdf)
- Group CEO Rikke Lykke
- CIO Mette Seifert
- CFO Michael Schrøder
- CREO Thomas Fog
Number of employees
More than 900, spread across administrative employees and caretakers.
In addition we have employer responsibility of approximately 300 caretakers.
For more information
Senior Executive Assistant for Group CEO & Legal:
Tel. +45 39 46 60 95